Everything here is to accomodate Isaac's school of thoughts. If any offence be held, it is unintended and only an opinion, not fact.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Totallly wrong




Can you actually compare an Afghan Hound to a human? Can you do that just because of their hair lengths and nothing else? Can you just overlook the details of the picture like the skin colours of both of the creatures and even down to the length of their tongues? No, that would be a straight answer and it would be a strong no. I must say that this is actually a large and rather unforgivable mistake which we all make in our daily lives.One such analogy out of the many is that we compare two people with different skills, with different talents, abilities and dreams that they want to make true at all costs. And with that, i would like to specially dedicate this post to Yanling who has kindly put my name in one of her posts. I would really like to clarify and clear any discrepancies between us as i do not want anyone to gossip behind my back. Thank you.First, i started off by saying that he scolded you for dancing badly. This is a very general term and would like to use another word in replacement, like chided. That is for the part of getting my facts right. I hope you get my words right.
Next thing is about you dancing badly. Since you came into River Valley via DSA dance, the common perception about someone like this is that the person will be able to dance well and not just average. That clarifies my point about you dancing badly due to a higher expectation being set for DSA students. For DSA students, they will normally be associated with gifted people having extraordinary talents. So, now i hope that you will understand that part of my comment.Now, i will finally explain why with utmost respect, caution and sensitivity that it is fine for me to dance badly. We all as people, have our disadvantages and advantages. We all know that mine does not fall under dance. I am not agile, only good at parts where I have to use creativity of solve problems. Yanling is in the CCA dance while I am in a different CCA. There, we all develop our talents. Yes, i am lousy in dance while you good. If you asked Ms Umi how you faired for drama, she will probably say the same thing as your dance teacher will say about my dance. I am not trying to be snobbish and laud about my achievements but sorry if I sound proud. Earlier on, I mentioned about me not fated to dance in order to make a living.




Can you actually close your eyes and visualize me clinging on to one of these poles, scantily dressed in just a two piece bikini (rhetorical question)? I cannot, so some of us are born to do some things while others are just meant for something else.
No hard feelings okay? Are we still on good terms? No offence intended right? And i just feel … … It was partially your fault. It takes two hands to clap. I want to be the right hand and you can be the left one. Cheer up.

No comments:

Post a Comment