Everything here is to accomodate Isaac's school of thoughts. If any offence be held, it is unintended and only an opinion, not fact.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Crushed


Pretty bad day today-again. The whole of River Valley sat down for about 2 hours before we got our result slip. There was a slide show for a teacher leaving, a long talk about our school`s history which dated back all the way to 1956, when our school was founded. To put it in a very cliche way, i would say that i was bored to tears. 2 whole hours was being stolen from our life bank. Time is something valuable and should not be lost.Next thing that is even worse. All my hope has run dry. I did not attain the GPA i wanted to get. Hope is stolen from my morale bank. I am now looking very despondent if you can see me. Anyway, i had to just let bygones be bygones.Weird right? Coming up next is the ugly and stubborn facts. One advice for everyone, only trust yourself. Not even your eyes. My loyal outcasted comrade blown the covers of all hypocrites against me. Thanks to him, i now know that onw should only trust yourself. Never trust your supposed friends.True friends are valuable too, and i just lost some. But better an open enemy than a false friend. I will just have to get more reliable friends. A friend is a true one, unless proven not. Do not get just as paranoid as me... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment