Everything here is to accomodate Isaac's school of thoughts. If any offence be held, it is unintended and only an opinion, not fact.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Demoralised

I seriously feel like an idiot, a nerd, a person who goes for deception and a total winner, to have it ironically. I have been staring straight at the computer screen for nearly 4 hours. To be precise, 3 hours, 56 minutes and 24 seconds. Oh, now it would be 25, 26, 27 seconds ... ...
Anyway, that is beside the point. The main question is what i have been doing infront of this screen for the last 4 hours. I have been watching illegal videos that i do not want you to know about.
I would not be suprised if you think distorted. But no, it is not what you thought. I have been watching some dumb videos from an unkown website on how to get free drinks from a vending machine. I have always been fascinated by the mechanisms of a vending machine and the fact that it is not easy to hack one. I have now aquired the knowledge of cheating vending machines by getting free drinks and money. Knowledge is power. Another more important question is if the cheats work, some or most of them may be phoney. Tomorrow will be the day, the day where i will pay a special visit to the vending machines in west mall and start with my evil scheme. Just the thought of it makes me laugh my head off. Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ... ...I just hope i can go to the shopping mall. Next, i will have to hope that the techniques are not scams. Finally, i hope i don`t get caught red-handed... ...No, i was just lying about the part where i am going to pay the shopping mall a small visit. If you want to learnt to be a cheat, tell me. Masters take disciples. I including nerds like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment